Unfortunately, each Hedera Profile must be attached to an identity verified with a supported document. Today, it is required for everyone going through KYC to use an internationally recognized passport.
Articles in this section
- What is a verified identity (KYC) and why do I need to provide this?
- Which countries aren't eligible to participate in Hedera Portal identity verification and community testing program?
- Will anyone other than Hedera take possession of my personal data?
- How long will Hedera store my personal data? Can I request it to be erased?
- How does Hedera store my personal data?
- Who is partnered with Hedera to do identity verification?
- Which legal documents can I use to verify my identity (KYC) in the Hedera Portal?
- I don't have any of the required legal documents to complete identity verification.
- How long do I need to wait for Hedera to approve my identity?
- Can I join a Hedera network without performing an identity verification?