Unfortunately, each Hedera Profile must be attached to an identity verified with a supported document. We have selected a identity verification provider that allows us to accept over 500 different types of documents in an attempt to make our network and developer tools available to as many people as possible during the early access community testing program for the mainnet and testnets.
Articles in this section
- What is a verified identity (KYC) and why do I need to provide this?
- Which countries aren't eligble to participate in Hedera Portal identity verification?
- Who is partnered with Hedera to do identity verification?
- Which legal documents can I use to verify my identity (KYC) in the Hedera Portal?
- I don't have any of the required legal documents to complete identity verification.
- How long do I need to wait for Hedera to approve my identity?
- Can I join a Hedera network without performing an identity verification?
- My identity verification was rejected in error. How do I receive approval manually?