Not at this time. To participate in our early access community testing program for the mainnet and testnets, all participants are required to complete identity verification in the Hedera Portal.
Articles in this section
- What is a verified identity (KYC) and why do I need to provide this?
- Which countries aren't eligble to participate in Hedera Portal identity verification?
- Who is partnered with Hedera to do identity verification?
- Which legal documents can I use to verify my identity (KYC) in the Hedera Portal?
- I don't have any of the required legal documents to complete identity verification.
- How long do I need to wait for Hedera to approve my identity?
- Can I join a Hedera network without performing an identity verification?
- My identity verification was rejected in error. How do I receive approval manually?