For most users, the identity verification process should only take a few minutes. However, some users may take up to 48 hours to be approved depending on the accuracy and type of the information submitted.
Articles in this section
- What is a verified identity (KYC) and why do I need to provide this?
- Which countries aren't eligble to participate in Hedera Portal identity verification?
- Who is partnered with Hedera to do identity verification?
- Which legal documents can I use to verify my identity (KYC) in the Hedera Portal?
- I don't have any of the required legal documents to complete identity verification.
- How long do I need to wait for Hedera to approve my identity?
- Can I join a Hedera network without performing an identity verification?
- My identity verification was rejected in error. How do I receive approval manually?