Fees are determined by the Hedera Hashgraph Council. They will take into consideration cost, value, and market conditions in determining fees for the Hedera network.
Articles in this section
- What does a COST_ANSWER query return?
- Are there any free operations?
- How is Solidity gas accounted for in determing the fee for a smart contract operation?
- Who pays for threshold records?
- How many accounts are associated with an hbar transfer?
- How is the fee for a query paid?
- Why are transaction receipts free to request? But transaction records not?
- Why does a query have no network or service fee component?
- Why do transactions from a multi-signature account cost more?
- Do transaction fees account for ‘rent’?