Developer documentation for Hedera can be found at https://docs.hedera.com/
Articles in this section
- Will Hedera add additional services to the platform?
- Is Hedera censorship resistant?
- How does someone stand up a mirror node?
- What is a Hedera Improvement Proposal (HIP)?
- Where can I find the status of Hedera's mainnet and testnet?
- When was the genesis of the Hedera DLT, and what historical records are kept?
- Approximately how much would it cost to store all txs history without a mirror network? Is it realistically affordable for a startup?
- When will the codebase be available to review by the public?
- Why would I want to proxy stake my hbars to a node?
- What is Open Access?
- When will I be able to review the Hedera source code? Has the Hedera source code been audited? If so, is the audit publicly available?
- How do I join the community testing program for early access to the mainnet to earn hbars?
- What is the Hedera Hashgraph network?
- Is the Hedera network decentralized?
- How are Hedera transaction fees calculated?