We would have liked to offer the SAFT as widely as possible, yet we are also committed to complying with applicable laws and regulations. Therefore, the SAFT was not offered in jurisdictions where, based upon the advice of legal counsel, doing so could place either Hedera or investors at risk of violating local laws and regulations, particularly as they relate to securities offerings, offshore investments, or the sale of tokens or cryptocurrencies.
Articles in this section
- What is the lockup period for institutional investors?
- What is the lockup period for the founders?
- What is the current and year one valuation based on the token distribution metrics?
- Did you launch a crowdsale?
- What were the investment terms?
- What was the minimum and maximum investment?
- Are there any approved investment pools?
- I think I found a scam / scammer / pool. How can I report?
- What was the release schedule for investors in the last round?
- How much did management invest?