Please be vigilant and take extra precautions against scams. We are not offering a crowdsale to non-accredited investors. Beware of pools and sophisticated “sale” websites that look like legitimate invitations to participate in a Hedera token offering, but are hosted on a different URL. Hedera SAFT offerings were hosted at the hedera[dot]com URL. Never click a link or trust an email or chat message soliciting investment. Rather, type the Hedera URL hedera[dot]com directly into a browser. Read more on how you can protect yourself from phishing attacks. Please report all scams to firstname.lastname@example.org and additionally report to outlet channel if possible.
Articles in this section
- What is the lockup period for institutional investors?
- What is the lockup period for the founders?
- What is the current and year one valuation based on the token distribution metrics?
- Did you launch a crowdsale?
- What were the investment terms?
- What was the minimum and maximum investment?
- Are there any approved investment pools?
- I think I found a scam / scammer / pool. How can I report?
- What was the release schedule for investors in the last round?
- How much did management invest?