Tokens were offered at $0.12, which implies a $600 million valuation based on expected 10% circulating supply in year one and $6 billion based on total supply. This is the same price that our institutional investors paid and the same price paid by management and employees who invested over $10 million in this round.
Articles in this section
- What is the lockup period for institutional investors?
- What is the lockup period for the founders?
- What is the current and year one valuation based on the token distribution metrics?
- Did you launch a crowdsale?
- What were the investment terms?
- What was the minimum and maximum investment?
- Are there any approved investment pools?
- I think I found a scam / scammer / pool. How can I report?
- What was the release schedule for investors in the last round?
- How much did management invest?