The SAFT accredited investor crowdsale opened on Wednesday, August 1st, 2018 at 8:00 AM EST. Read the press release and watch the video. We have officially closed our crowdsale. We will not be accepting any new applications, and the crowdsale registration page has been removed from our website. Please do not fall for any scams pretending to still be collecting funds from Hedera.
Articles in this section
- Why did Hedera file a form with the SEC about an offering of almost $700M?
- How many coins are allocated to founders, employees and others as compensation?
- Does Hedera consider the SAFT proceeds to be income?
- Does Hedera consider Simple Agreement for Future Tokens (SAFTs) and/or hbars to be securities?
- What is the lockup period for institutional investors?
- What is the lockup period for the founders?
- What is the current and year one valuation based on the token distribution metrics?
- Did you launch a crowdsale?
- What were the investment terms?
- What was the minimum and maximum investment?