We expect approximately 6% of total supply to be released initially and approximately 10% of total supply to be circulating by the end of the first year. At today’s value, this implies a valuation of $360 million based on expected circulating supply on the first day tokens are released, and $600 million based on expected circulating supply at year one. Management and two-thirds of employees have invested an aggregate of over $10 million on the terms of the SAFT being offered in the accredited investor crowdsale.
Articles in this section
- Why did Hedera file a form with the SEC about an offering of almost $700M?
- How many coins are allocated to founders, employees and others as compensation?
- Does Hedera consider the SAFT proceeds to be income?
- Does Hedera consider Simple Agreement for Future Tokens (SAFTs) and/or hbars to be securities?
- What is the lockup period for institutional investors?
- What is the lockup period for the founders?
- What is the current and year one valuation based on the token distribution metrics?
- Did you launch a crowdsale?
- What were the investment terms?
- What was the minimum and maximum investment?