The AccountID represents a public/private key pair on the Hedera network. It is used to improve performance of transactions in the network, and provide a simplified address for transferring cryptocurrency.
Articles in this section
- Can I create an account after OA?
- How can I add another mainnet account to my Hedera Portal profile?
- Why am I still paying for hbar balance lookups in the Hedera Wallet?
- Where can I find my Hedera Wallet passphrase?
- How do I verify my contacts in my Hedera Wallet?
- How do I sync / update my account balance in the Hedera Wallet?
- What's the Account ID in my Hedera wallet and how is it different than my public key?
- Where do I find my account ID?