The coin native to the Hedera network is called HBAR. You can find more information about HBAR in the HBAR section of the FAQ, found here: https://help.hedera.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000096617
Articles in this section
- How can I contribute to the OSS Hedera network services?
- What is the OSS license for Hedera network services?
- Will Hedera add additional services to the platform?
- What is a Hedera Improvement Proposal (HIP)?
- Where can I find the status of Hedera's mainnet and testnet?
- When was the genesis of the Hedera DLT, and what historical records are kept?
- Approximately how much would it cost to store all txs history without a mirror network? Is it realistically affordable for a startup?
- Do nodes need to know the total number of nodes running the network at any one time?
- Is Hedera post-quantum secure?
- What is the Hedera Hashgraph network?