No license is required to run your application on the Hedera network, or write software that uses Hedera network services. Applications built upon the Hedera network are owned by their developers and can be open source or proprietary; they do not require any license or approval from Hedera.
Articles in this section
- How can I contribute to the OSS Hedera network services?
- What is the OSS license for Hedera network services?
- Will Hedera add additional services to the platform?
- What is a Hedera Improvement Proposal (HIP)?
- Where can I find the status of Hedera's mainnet and testnet?
- When was the genesis of the Hedera DLT, and what historical records are kept?
- Approximately how much would it cost to store all txs history without a mirror network? Is it realistically affordable for a startup?
- Do nodes need to know the total number of nodes running the network at any one time?
- Is Hedera post-quantum secure?
- What is the Hedera Hashgraph network?