Hedera Hashgraph is a public distributed ledger network that will support the next generation of internet applications. It is differentiated on its scalability, security, and stability. It provides a core set of services including cryptocurrency transfer, smart contract execution, and file storage. HBAR is the protocol token used to exchange value and consume services on the Hedera network.
Articles in this section
- Approximately how much would it cost to store all txs history without a mirror network? Is it realistically affordable for a startup?
- What companies are we working with for security audits, and will these be completed before OA?
- Will the codebase be open-review before open access?
- Why would I want to proxy stake my hbars to a node?
- What is Open Access?
- Do nodes need to know the size of the network?
- What is the difference between accounts & wallets?
- Is Hedera post-quantum resistant?
- When will the mainnet be Open Access?
- How is Proxy Staking different from DPoS?