Hedera Hashgraph is a public distributed ledger network that can support the next generation of internet applications. It is differentiated from other DLT platforms on its scalability, security, and stability. It provides a core set of services, including consensus service, cryptocurrency, files service, and smart contracts. HBAR is the protocol coin used to transfer value and consume services on the Hedera network.
Articles in this section
- How can I contribute to the OSS Hedera network services?
- What is the OSS license for Hedera network services?
- Will Hedera add additional services to the platform?
- What is a Hedera Improvement Proposal (HIP)?
- Where can I find the status of Hedera's mainnet and testnet?
- When was the genesis of the Hedera DLT, and what historical records are kept?
- Approximately how much would it cost to store all txs history without a mirror network? Is it realistically affordable for a startup?
- Do nodes need to know the total number of nodes running the network at any one time?
- Is Hedera post-quantum secure?
- What is the Hedera Hashgraph network?