As a US-based company, the SAFT offering was conducted in accordance with SEC regulations as a private placement pursuant to Rule 506(c), and was thus limited to accredited investors.
Articles in this section
- [SAFT] How did Hedera raise funds?
- [SAFT] When and how did Hedera start distributing hbars?
- [SAFT] How has Hedera deployed the proceeds from the SAFTs
- [SAFT] How do I make changes to my SAFT ownership or distributions?
- [SAFT] What is Hedera’s current financial situation?
- [SAFT] What were the proposed actions and findings stemming from the Pyrsm Group coin economics review?
- [SAFT] Will I receive proxy stake earnings on hbars from my SAFT that have not yet been distributed to me?
- [SAFT] Where is the SAFT Portal and how do I request a copy of my SAFT(s)?
- [SAFT] Why did Hedera file a form with the SEC about an offering of almost $700M?
- [SAFT] Does Hedera consider Simple Agreement for Future Tokens (SAFTs) to be securities?