As a US-based company, the SAFT offering was conducted in accordance with SEC regulations as a private placement pursuant to Rule 506(c), and was thus limited to accredited investors.
Articles in this section
- When are the next distributions of hbars scheduled?
- Will I receive proxy stake earnings on hbars from my SAFT that have not yet been distributed to me?
- How do I create a Hedera Portal profile and set up my Hedera wallet, to receive my HBAR distribution?
- Where is the SAFT Portal and how do I request a copy of my SAFT(s)?
- Why did Hedera file a form with the SEC about an offering of almost $700M?
- How many coins are allocated to founders, employees and others as compensation? What are the lockup periods?
- Does Hedera consider Simple Agreement for Future Tokens (SAFTs) to be securities?
- What is the current and year one valuation based on the token distribution metrics?
- Who are some of your investors?
- Why wasn't the SAFT available for non-accredited investors?