As a US-based company, the crowdsale was conducted in accordance with SEC regulations as a private placement pursuant to Rule 506(c), and was thus limited to accredited investors. We appreciate all those who had expressed interest through our website. As the public network launch nears, developers and community members will be invited to beta test the network and will receive tokens for their contributions (regulations permitting). To apply as a beta tester, visit hederahashgraph[dot]com to register your interest.
Articles in this section
- Will I receive proxy stake earnings on HBAR, per my SAFT agreement(s), that have not yet been distributed to me?
- How do I enable authentication, for SAFT-related communications, through my current email provider?
- Which email providers, by default, are supported by Hedera for SAFT-related communications?
- How do I create a Hedera Portal profile and set up my Hedera wallet, to receive my HBAR distribution?
- Where is the SAFT Portal and how do I request a copy of my SAFT(s)?
- Why did Hedera file a form with the SEC about an offering of almost $700M?
- How many coins are allocated to founders, employees and others as compensation?
- Does Hedera consider the SAFT proceeds to be income?
- Does Hedera consider Simple Agreement for Future Tokens (SAFTs) and/or hbars to be securities?
- What is the lockup period for institutional investors?