As a US-based company, the crowdsale was conducted in accordance with SEC regulations as a private placement pursuant to Rule 506(c), and was thus limited to accredited investors. We appreciate all those who had expressed interest through our website. As the public network launch nears, developers and community members will be invited to beta test the network and will receive tokens for their contributions (regulations permitting). To apply as a beta tester, visit hederahashgraph[dot]com to register your interest.
Articles in this section
- Why did Hedera file a form with the SEC about an offering of almost $700M?
- How many coins are allocated to founders, employees and others as compensation?
- Does Hedera consider the SAFT proceeds to be income?
- Does Hedera consider Simple Agreement for Future Tokens (SAFTs) and/or hbars to be securities?
- What is the lockup period for institutional investors?
- What is the lockup period for the founders?
- What is the current and year one valuation based on the token distribution metrics?
- Did you launch a crowdsale?
- What were the investment terms?
- What was the minimum and maximum investment?