The Hedera mainnet beta is currently in early access for the community testing program, and will undergo testing until open access. We expect that the mainnet beta will be open access no earlier than US summer 2019.
Articles in this section
- Will Hedera add additional services to the platform?
- Is Hedera censorship resistant?
- How does someone stand up a mirror node?
- What is a Hedera Improvement Proposal (HIP)?
- Where can I find the status of Hedera's mainnet and testnet?
- When was the genesis of the Hedera DLT, and what historical records are kept?
- Approximately how much would it cost to store all txs history without a mirror network? Is it realistically affordable for a startup?
- When will the codebase be available to review by the public?
- Why would I want to proxy stake my hbars to a node?
- What is Open Access?
- How do I join the community testing program for early access to the mainnet to earn hbars?
- What are the official HBAR cryptocurrency denominations?
- Why does the Hedera Hashgraph Council hold so much in treasury? Why are you only selling such a small percentage?
- What is the total supply of coins?
- How do I set up my Hedera Wallet?