The Hedera mainnet beta is currently in early access for the community testing program, and will undergo testing until open access. We expect that the mainnet beta will be open access no earlier than US summer 2019.
Articles in this section
- What is Open Access?
- Do nodes need to know the size of the network?
- What is the difference between accounts & wallets?
- Is the Hedera hashgraph platform post-quantum resistant?
- When will the mainnet be Open Access?
- How is Proxy Staking different from DPoS?
- What is the Hedera Hashgraph Platform?
- Where can I find developer documentation for the Hedera Hashgraph Platform?
- Is the Hedera Hashgraph Platform open source?
- Is the Hedera Hashgraph Platform decentralized?