The Hedera mainnet beta is currently in early access for the community testing program, and will undergo testing until open access. We expect that the mainnet beta will be open access no earlier than US summer 2019.
Articles in this section
- Who can run a Hedera mirror node?
- What is a Hedera Improvement Proposal (HIP)?
- Where can I find the status of Hedera's mainnet and testnet?
- When was the genesis of the Hedera DLT, and what historical records are kept?
- Approximately how much would it cost to store all txs history without a mirror network? Is it realistically affordable for a startup?
- When will the codebase be available to review by the public?
- Why would I want to proxy stake my hbars to a node?
- What is Open Access?
- Do nodes need to know the total number of nodes running the network at any one time?
- What is the difference between accounts and wallets?