The Hedera mainnet beta is currently in early access for the community testing program, and will undergo testing until open access. We expect that the mainnet beta will be open access no earlier than US summer 2019.
Articles in this section
- Approximately how much would it cost to store all txs history without a mirror network? Is it realistically affordable for a startup?
- What companies are we working with for security audits, and will these be completed before OA?
- Will the codebase be open-review before open access?
- Why would I want to proxy-stake my hbars to a node?
- What is Open Access?
- Do nodes need to know the size of the network?
- What is the difference between accounts & wallets?
- Is Hedera post-quantum resistant?
- When will the mainnet be Open Access?
- How is Proxy Staking different from DPoS?