The founders, Mance Harmon and Dr. Leemon Baird have the majority of their tokens vesting in 4 to 6 years. They have been business partners for over 25 years, and plan to focus on, and invest in, Hedera for the long-term.
Articles in this section
- Will I receive proxy stake earnings on HBAR, per my SAFT agreement(s), that have not yet been distributed to me?
- How do I enable authentication, for SAFT-related communications, through my current email provider?
- Which email providers, by default, are supported by Hedera for SAFT-related communications?
- How do I create a Hedera Portal profile and set up my Hedera wallet, to receive my HBAR distribution?
- Where is the SAFT Portal and how do I request a copy of my SAFT(s)?
- Why did Hedera file a form with the SEC about an offering of almost $700M?
- How many coins are allocated to founders, employees and others as compensation?
- Does Hedera consider the SAFT proceeds to be income?
- Does Hedera consider Simple Agreement for Future Tokens (SAFTs) and/or hbars to be securities?
- What is the lockup period for institutional investors?