Please note: You need your 24-word backup phrase in order to restore your Hedera Wallet — if you lost your 24-word backup phrase, you cannot restore your wallet and Hedera is unable to assist you. If you have an active wallet, you can find your backup phrases by visiting: https://help.hedera.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001992257
YOU WILL NEED THE PASSPHRASE GENERATED WHEN CREATING YOUR ORIGINAL WALLET ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO PERFORM A RESTORE. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RESTORE AN EXISTING WALLET WITHOUT ACCESS TO THAT PASSPHRASE.
- Launch a newly downloaded/installed version of the Hedera Wallet application for iOS or Android, and tap the "Restore Existing Wallet" button.
- Copy/paste or manually type your passphrase into the box provided during the setup of your original Hedera Wallet.
- Tap the "Restore" button after entering the passphrase to restore your wallet to its original state, and gain access to your Hedera account.
- Tap the icon and then tap "Default Account" to view your account information.
- Visit https://portal.hedera.com and log in to your profile view your Account ID.
- Enter into the Hedera Wallet's "Account ID" field your account ID, found in Hedera portal and tap the "Close" button when finished.