In order to restore an existing wallet account, please follow the following instructions:
NOTE: YOU WILL NEED THE 22 WORDS YOU WERE PROVIDED WHEN CREATING YOUR PREVIOUS WALLET ACCOUNT. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RESTORE AN EXISTING WALLET WITHOUT ACCESS TO THESE 22 WORDS.
- Launch a newly downloaded/installed version of the Hedera Wallet application for iOS or Android, and tap the "Restore Existing Wallet" button.
- Copy/paste or manually type the 22 words provided to you during the setup of your original Hedera Wallet account.
- Tap the "Restore" button after entering in all 22 words to restore your wallet to its original state, and gain access to your account.
- Tap the icon and then tap "Default Account" to view your account information.
- Visit https://portal.hedera.com and log in to see your Account ID.
- Enter into the Hedera Wallet's "Account ID" field your account ID, found in Hedera portal and tap the "Close" button when finished.