Important: The official Hedera Wallet is being deprecated on May 31st, 2021 — please read this blog posting for instructions on how to migrate to a third-party wallet. Please securely document your mnemonic phrase, private key, and account ID.
You need your 24-word backup phrase in order to restore your Hedera Wallet — if you lost your 24-word backup phrase, you cannot restore your wallet and Hedera is unable to assist you. If you have an active wallet, you can find your backup phrases by visiting: https://help.hedera.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001992257
- Launch a newly downloaded/installed version of the Hedera Wallet application for iOS or Android, and tap the "Restore Existing Wallet" button.
- Copy/paste or manually type your passphrase into the box provided during the setup of your original Hedera Wallet and tap "Restore".
- Type your account ID into the open field and tap "Done
- Your wallet has been restored successfully if you see this message — tap "Dismiss"
- Set up your wallet by enabling Face ID, Touch ID, or 4 digit pin number and then tap the refresh icon at the top right of your wallet to update the account balance.