If you've entered the wrong public key into the Hedera Portal, you can create a new account by clicking "Add Account", entering the correct public key into the public key field that appears, and following the account setup instructions.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a Hedera mainnet account?
- Can I deploy my application on the Hedera mainnet?
- Which network services are available on the Hedera mainnet?
- How many hbars do I earn for creating an account on the Hedera mainnet?
- I accidentally entered the wrong public key into the Hedera Developer Portal. How do I fix this?
- Why is the Hedera Mainnet not responding?