Yes, Hedera is recognizing the proceeds of the SAFT offering as taxable income subject to U.S. federal and state corporate income taxes.
Articles in this section
- Why did Hedera file a form with the SEC about an offering of almost $700M?
- How many coins are allocated to founders, employees and others as compensation?
- Does Hedera consider the SAFT proceeds to be income?
- Does Hedera consider Simple Agreement for Future Tokens (SAFTs) and/or hbars to be securities?
- What is the lockup period for institutional investors?
- What is the lockup period for the founders?
- What is the current and year one valuation based on the token distribution metrics?
- Did you launch a crowdsale?
- What were the investment terms?
- What was the minimum and maximum investment?