Open Access is when the beta Hedera mainnet was made available to anyone to create accounts. Open Access occured on September 16,2019.
Articles in this section
- Will Hedera add additional services to the platform?
- Is Hedera censorship resistant?
- How does someone stand up a mirror node?
- What is a Hedera Improvement Proposal (HIP)?
- Where can I find the status of Hedera's mainnet and testnet?
- When was the genesis of the Hedera DLT, and what historical records are kept?
- Approximately how much would it cost to store all txs history without a mirror network? Is it realistically affordable for a startup?
- When will the codebase be available to review by the public?
- Why would I want to proxy stake my hbars to a node?
- What is Open Access?
- When will the mainnet be Open Access?
- Do nodes need to know the total number of nodes running the network at any one time?
- How do I join the community testing program for early access to the mainnet to earn hbars?
- What is the difference between accounts and wallets?
- [Ledger] How do I set up the Ledger Nano S & X for use with HBAR cryptocurrency?