The Council will meet quarterly, either in person or by video/teleconference. We expect Council committees will likely meet monthly, typically by video/teleconference, or more frequently depending on the work load at any one time.
Articles in this section
- Can Hedera pursue Central Bank Digital Currency Initiatives?
- Who serves on Hedera’s Board of Managers?
- How does Hedera address perceived or actual conflicts of interest between Hedera and individual Council members?
- How does the Council divide its governing responsibilities?
- How are Council members selected?
- Who formed the Council? When was it created?
- Did Hedera pay Council members to join the Council?
- What economic rights do members of the Council have?
- What are the responsibilities of Council members?
- Who owns Hedera Hashgraph, LLC? Why was it structured this way?
- Who owns the coins in the treasury?
- Since some of the Council members are large global companies, did they join at the parent level or through a subsidiary?
- What are the requirements from the Council members, i.e. how much of an obligation do they sign on for?
- Who will hold the keys for Council members, and how will they be managed?
- Is there a limit to the number of companies from any one industry that can be on the Council at any given time?