The Hedera codebase will be open for anyone to review when the network moves from its beta version to version 1.0. We expect this to occur some time after "open access," with open access being the time when anyone can create a Hedera network account and start using the network.
Articles in this section
- Will Hedera add additional services to the platform?
- Is Hedera censorship resistant?
- How does someone stand up a mirror node?
- What is a Hedera Improvement Proposal (HIP)?
- Where can I find the status of Hedera's mainnet and testnet?
- When was the genesis of the Hedera DLT, and what historical records are kept?
- Approximately how much would it cost to store all txs history without a mirror network? Is it realistically affordable for a startup?
- When will the codebase be available to review by the public?
- Why would I want to proxy stake my hbars to a node?
- What is Open Access?