The Hedera codebase will be open for anyone to review when the network moves from its beta version to version 1.0. We expect this to occur some time after "open access," with open access being the time when anyone can create a Hedera network account and start using the network.
Articles in this section
- Approximately how much would it cost to store all txs history without a mirror network? Is it realistically affordable for a startup?
- What companies are we working with for security audits, and will these be completed before OA?
- Will the codebase be open-review before open access?
- Why would I want to proxy stake my hbars to a node?
- What is Open Access?
- Do nodes need to know the size of the network?
- What is the difference between accounts & wallets?
- Is Hedera post-quantum resistant?
- When will the mainnet be Open Access?
- How is Proxy Staking different from DPoS?