We expect that, at Hedera's high throughput, the transaction history will grow to multiple terabytes fairly quickly, so the viability of storing that full history will depend on a company's storage capabilities, resources, and the type of storage.
Articles in this section
- Will Hedera add additional services to the platform?
- Is Hedera censorship resistant?
- How does someone stand up a mirror node?
- What is a Hedera Improvement Proposal (HIP)?
- Where can I find the status of Hedera's mainnet and testnet?
- When was the genesis of the Hedera DLT, and what historical records are kept?
- Approximately how much would it cost to store all txs history without a mirror network? Is it realistically affordable for a startup?
- When will the codebase be available to review by the public?
- Why would I want to proxy stake my hbars to a node?
- What is Open Access?