We expect that, at Hedera's high throughput, the transaction history will grow to multiple terabytes fairly quickly, so the viability of storing that full history will depend on a company's storage capabilities, resources, and the type of storage.
Articles in this section
- Approximately how much would it cost to store all txs history without a mirror network? Is it realistically affordable for a startup?
- What companies are we working with for security audits, and will these be completed before OA?
- Will the codebase be open-review before open access?
- Why would I want to proxy-stake my hbars to a node?
- What is Open Access?
- Do nodes need to know the size of the network?
- What is the difference between accounts & wallets?
- Is the Hedera hashgraph platform post-quantum resistant?
- When will the mainnet be Open Access?
- How is Proxy Staking different from DPoS?