Contracts will pay rent on Hedera starting in March 2023. Rent is the recurring payment required for contracts to remain active on the network and is comprised of auto-renewal and storage fees. For more information, visit: Gas and Fees - Hedera.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the full fee schedule & estimator?
- What fees does Hedera charge to use the network?
- Why do users need to pay for network services and why must they do so in hbars?
- How are Hedera transaction fees calculated?
- What do Hedera fees reflect?
- How are Hedera transaction fees broken out?
- How are the transfers and fees associated with a transaction published?
- How does the exchange rate impact transaction fees?
- What does a COST_ANSWER query return?
- Are there any free operations?
- Will regulators deem hbars to be securities?
- How many bonus allocation hbars have been distributed to those who accepted the proposed SAFT Exchange offer?
- What is Hedera's circulating supply of HBAR?
- What happens if the account paying for the storage of some object in state runs out of hbars?
- How does auto renewal for accounts work?