An account can stipulate thresholds for sending and receiving hbars. If an amount of hbars greater than a threshold moves in or out of the account, a record for that transaction will be persisted for 24 hours rather than the default 3 minutes. The account that stipulated the thresholds will pay for that record. Any clients that subsequently query for that record (within the 24 hours before it is deleted) will pay for that query.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the full fee schedule & estimator?
- What fees does Hedera charge to use the network?
- Why do users need to pay for network services and why must they do so in hbars?
- How are Hedera transaction fees calculated?
- What do Hedera fees reflect?
- How are Hedera transaction fees broken out?
- How are the transfers and fees associated with a transaction published?
- How does the exchange rate impact transaction fees?
- What does a COST_ANSWER query return?
- Are there any free operations?