An account can stipulate thresholds for sending and receiving hbars. If an amount of hbars greater than a threshold moves in or out of the account, a record for that transaction will be persisted for 24 hours rather than the default 3 minutes. The account that stipulated the thresholds will pay for that record. Any clients that subsequently query for that record (within the 24 hours before it is deleted) will pay for that query.
Articles in this section
- How are the transfers and fees associated with a transaction published?
- How does the exchange rate impact transaction fees?
- What does a COST_ANSWER query return?
- Are there any free operations?
- How is Solidity gas accounted for in determing the fee for a smart contract operation?
- Who pays for threshold records?
- How many accounts are associated with an hbar transfer?
- How is the fee for a query paid?
- Why are transaction receipts free to request? But transaction records not?
- Why does a query have no network or service fee component?