A single hbar transfer transaction can have multiple sending accounts from which hbars are being moved, multiple receiving accounts into which hbars are being moved, and an account that pays the fee associated with the transaction. The total of the amounts being moved from the sending accounts must equal the total of the amounts being moved into the receiving accounts. In the simplest case, there is a single sender, a single receiver, and one of them will pay the transaction fee.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the full fee schedule & estimator?
- What fees does Hedera charge to use the network?
- Why do users need to pay for network services and why must they do so in hbars?
- How are Hedera transaction fees calculated?
- What do Hedera fees reflect?
- How are Hedera transaction fees broken out?
- How are the transfers and fees associated with a transaction published?
- How does the exchange rate impact transaction fees?
- What does a COST_ANSWER query return?
- Are there any free operations?