A single hbar transfer transaction can have multiple sending accounts from which hbars are being moved, multiple receiving accounts into which hbars are being moved, and an account that pays the fee associated with the transaction. The total of the amounts being moved from the sending accounts must equal the total of the amounts being moved into the receiving accounts. In the simplest case, there is a single sender, a single receiver, and one of them will pay the transaction fee.
Articles in this section
- What does a COST_ANSWER query return?
- Are there any free operations?
- How is Solidity gas accounted for in determing the fee for a smart contract operation?
- Who pays for threshold records?
- How many accounts are associated with an hbar transfer?
- How is the fee for a query paid?
- Why are transaction receipts free to request? But transaction records not?
- Why does a query have no network or service fee component?
- Why do transactions from a multi-signature account cost more?
- Do transaction fees account for ‘rent’?