Hedera’s storage of personal data is subject to the highest level of security and access controls under Hedera’s Information Security Policy. Our specific data storage procedures may vary depending on the type of data and changes in industry best practices and are kept confidential to guard against unauthorized access.
Articles in this section
- What is a verified identity (KYC) and why do I need to provide this?
- Which countries aren't eligible to participate in Hedera Portal identity verification and community testing program?
- Will anyone other than Hedera take possession of my personal data?
- How long will Hedera store my personal data? Can I request it to be erased?
- How does Hedera store my personal data?
- Who is partnered with Hedera to do identity verification?
- Which legal documents can I use to verify my identity (KYC) in the Hedera Portal?
- I don't have any of the required legal documents to complete identity verification.
- How long do I need to wait for Hedera to approve my identity?
- Can I join a Hedera network without performing an identity verification?