Once you have hit your earnings cap you will begin to be debited the cost of reading articles on the Daily Timestamp without earning hbars in return.
Articles in this section
- What is an HBAR mainnet early access card?
- What is the minimum age requirement to participate in the community testing program?
- What happens when I reach my cap of hbars that can be earned in community testing?
- What is the difference between Hedera Portal HBAR reward history (rewards earned, total cap) and account balance in Hedera Wallet?
- Who is responsible for lost or inaccessible hbars during the Community Testing Program?
- How many hbars can I earn for transacting on a Hedera testnet, associated with my Hedera mainnet account in the portal?
- How do I join the community testing program for early access to the mainnet to earn hbars?
- How many hbars can I earn for joining the community testing program?
- How many hbars do I earn for creating an account on the Hedera mainnet?