Your use of the Hedera network is at your own risk. During the early phases of network deployment, results may be unpredictable. Hedera does not provide a support guarantee and may not be able to assist or resolve any technical issues, including recovery of any lost or inaccessible hbars.
Articles in this section
- Does Hedera use hbars to incentivize developers to build on the Hedera Network?
- What role do hbars play in Hedera’s “proof-of-stake” model?
- What is Hedera's circulating supply of HBAR?
- What are you doing about the price of HBAR?
- Will regulators deem hbars to be securities?
- How will hbars in the Hedera Treasury be staked to nodes?
- Who is responsible for lost or inaccessible hbars?
- What are the official HBAR cryptocurrency denominations?
- Why does the Hedera Hashgraph Council hold so much in treasury? Why are you only selling such a small percentage?
- What is the total supply of coins?
- What is the difference between Hedera Portal HBAR reward history (rewards earned, total cap) and account balance in Hedera Wallet?
- How do I join the community testing program for early access to the mainnet to earn hbars?
- How do I set up my Hedera Wallet?
- How many hbars do I earn for creating an account on the Hedera mainnet?
- What is a verified identity (KYC) and why do I need to provide this?