Your use of the Hedera network is at your own risk. During the early phases of network deployment, results may be unpredictable. Hedera does not provide a support guarantee and may not be able to assist or resolve any technical issues, including recovery of any lost or inaccessible hbars.
Articles in this section
- What is Hedera's circulating supply of HBAR?
- What is going on with your coin price? What are you doing about the price of HBAR?
- Will regulators deem hbars to be securities?
- How will hbars in the Hedera Treasury be staked to nodes?
- Who is responsible for lost or inaccessible hbars?
- What are the official HBAR cryptocurrency denominations?
- Why does the Hedera Hashgraph Council hold so much in treasury? Why are you only selling such a small percentage?
- What is the total supply of coins?