Your use of the Hedera network or the Community Testing Applications are at your own risk. During this phase of network deployment, results may be unpredicatable. Hedera does not provide a support guarantee and may not be able to assist or resolve any technical issues, including recovery of any lost or inaccessible hbars.
Articles in this section
- What is an HBAR mainnet early access card?
- What is the minimum age requirement to participate in the community testing program?
- What happens when I reach my cap of hbars that can be earned in community testing?
- What is the difference between Hedera Portal HBAR reward history (rewards earned, total cap) and account balance in Hedera Wallet?
- Who is responsible for lost or inaccessible hbars during the Community Testing Program?
- How many hbars can I earn for transacting on a Hedera testnet, associated with my Hedera mainnet account in the portal?
- How do I join the community testing program for early access to the mainnet to earn hbars?
- How many hbars can I earn for joining the community testing program?
- How many hbars do I earn for creating an account on the Hedera mainnet?