If you are receiving this error, it means you are trying to reset the password to a login that has been flagged as having a duplicate verified identity with another Hedera Portal Profile. The only Hedera Portal Profile which you are able to access is the one most recently created.
Articles in this section
- What does the Hedera Portal do?
- How do I log in to the Hedera Portal?
- How do I change my Hedera Portal Profile password?
- I didn't receive my Hedera Portal Profile confirmation email. How do I request another?
- Can I enable 2-factor authentication for my Hedera Portal Profile?
- How do I change the email address associated with my Hedera Portal Profile?
- When trying to reset my password I am getting the error "Error: Invalid token: your password reset link has expired"
- I received the error "account flagged".
- How do I create a login for the Hedera Portal?
- I forgot my Hedera Portal Profile password.