To request a change to your SAFT, you must:
- Verify Identity. To start this process, download the MyVerify App (Android / iOS), Enter the access code (sent to your email), and complete verification.
- Submit the [SAFT Change Request Form]. Please sign and date, and submit to [email@example.com].
To assist you with accurately filling out the form please recall the following definitions:
- SAFT Owner - the individual or entity that is the legal owner of the SAFT. By the terms of the SAFT, the SAFT Owner cannot be changed other than by consent of the company.
- SAFT Signatory - any person who is authorized to sign on behalf of the SAFT Owner and whose actions bind the SAFT Owner.
- Account Manager - a single person with keys to the account and is designated by the SAFT Owner to receive distributions under the SAFT. The Account Manager is authorized to manage your Hedera account receiving SAFT distributions. This individual will hold the private key and be able to transfer your hbar coins. You hereby release Hedera from any and all claims or liability arising out of Hedera’s transfer(s) of hbar coins to the Account Manager whether arising at the time of transfer and/or at any time thereafter. Hedera has no control nor responsibility for the hbar coins once the transfer is initiated. Hedera reserves the right to request any information necessary from the Account Manager or the SAFT purchaser to facilitate our KYC process, for tax reporting purposes, or for any other reason to comply with applicable law or contractual obligations. The SAFT purchaser is fully responsible for ensuring the Account Manager complies with the Hedera Terms of Service and has any necessary licenses in any applicable jurisdiction to receive and/or manage the hbars on their behalf.
Please note: the Account Manager is not an Authorized Signatory unless separately designated as one. While there can be multiple SAFT Signatories (e.g. an entity may list all officers as Authorized Signatories), there can be only one Account Manager.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the instructions or definitions, please do not hesitate to reply. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.