Yes, voting thresholds for different Council decisions are in the Hedera LLC operating agreement.
Articles in this section
- Can Hedera pursue Central Bank Digital Currency Initiatives?
- Who serves on Hedera’s Board of Managers?
- How does Hedera address perceived or actual conflicts of interest between Hedera and individual Council members?
- How does the Council divide its governing responsibilities?
- How are Council members selected?
- Who formed the Council? When was it created?
- Did Hedera pay Council members to join the Council?
- What economic rights do members of the Council have?
- What are the responsibilities of Council members?
- Who owns Hedera Hashgraph, LLC? Why was it structured this way?
- Who will hold the keys for Council members, and how will they be managed?
- What are the requirements from the Council members, i.e. how much of an obligation do they sign on for?
- Why does the Hedera Hashgraph Council hold so much in treasury? Why are you only selling such a small percentage?
- What is the schedule for coins to be released from Hedera’s Treasury?
- What Council decisions require unanimous votes rather than 2/3rds?