At Open Access, stake is divided equally among the nodes. When proxy payments start, the coins in treasury will be proxy staked, divided equally among the nodes. For more information on proxy-staking, please refer to the proxy-staking sections of the Hedera whitepaper, and Hbar Economics whitepaper.
Articles in this section
- Does Hedera use hbars to incentivize developers to build on the Hedera Network?
- What role do hbars play in Hedera’s “proof-of-stake” model?
- What is Hedera's circulating supply of HBAR?
- What are you doing about the price of HBAR?
- Will regulators deem hbars to be securities?
- How will hbars in the Hedera Treasury be staked to nodes?
- Who is responsible for lost or inaccessible hbars?
- What are the official HBAR cryptocurrency denominations?
- Why does the Hedera Hashgraph Council hold so much in treasury? Why are you only selling such a small percentage?
- What is the total supply of coins?