The Prysm Group has completed their review of Hedera’s token economics model, and provided their analysis and recommendations. The Hedera Governing Council Board of Managers is now reviewing the results, and we expect to update the community soon.
Articles in this section
- What is the latest update on the token economics review?
- When are the next distributions of hbars scheduled?
- Will I receive proxy stake earnings on hbars from my SAFT that have not yet been distributed to me?
- How do I create a Hedera Portal profile and set up my Hedera wallet, to receive my HBAR distribution?
- Where is the SAFT Portal and how do I request a copy of my SAFT(s)?
- Why did Hedera file a form with the SEC about an offering of almost $700M?
- How many coins are allocated to founders, employees and others as compensation? What are the lockup periods?
- Does Hedera consider Simple Agreement for Future Tokens (SAFTs) to be securities?
- What is the current and year one valuation based on the token distribution metrics?
- Who are some of your investors?