No, the hashgraph platform is available as open source (Apache License 2.0) from August 5, 2022.
Articles in this section
- What are the material financial terms of the license agreement between Hedera and Swirlds?
- Can Hedera’s license to use the hashgraph technology be revoked? If so, in what situations?
- Does Hedera have an exclusive license to use the hashgraph technology?
- How much bandwidth overhead does gossip about gossip add to messages?
- Have any non-Carnegie Mellon professors or academics verified hashgraph as asynchronous Byzantine fault tolerant (ABFT)?
- Who generates the timestamp on a transaction?
- What is 'gossip about gossip and 'virtual voting'?
- Why was hashgraph invented?
- Is the hashgraph consensus algorithm patented?
- How can hashgraph deliver consensus without proof-of-work?