We are offering to exchange all outstanding SAFTs to the extent they have not vested. Portions of SAFTs that have already vested will be unaffected by the Offer, regardless of whether you accept the Offer. A statement of SAFTs you hold that are eligible for exchange has been provided to you via a separate email. If you have any questions about which SAFTs are eligible, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- How many bonus allocation hbars have been distributed to those who accepted the proposed SAFT Exchange offer?
- Where can I find the SAFT Exchange Offer documents?
- How much revenue does Hedera currently generate?
- How does Hedera allocate hbars to its employees, vendors, advisors and other service providers?
- How is Hedera management compensated?
- What factors could cause Hedera to change its strategy regarding the number of released hbars?
- How is the Offer expected to impact the current hbar release schedules?
- What is the status of Hedera’s hbar release schedules prior to making this SAFT Exchange Offer?
- Does Hedera intend to raise more funds from hbar sales? If so, how?
- What is the current allocation of hbar ownership?