Yes. The Offer only pertains to the unvested portion of each SAFT. It does not apply in any way to hbars that have already vested and been distributed.
Articles in this section
- How many bonus allocation hbars have been distributed to those who accepted the proposed SAFT Exchange offer?
- Where can I find the SAFT Exchange Offer documents?
- How much revenue does Hedera currently generate?
- How does Hedera allocate hbars to its employees, vendors, advisors and other service providers?
- How is Hedera management compensated?
- What factors could cause Hedera to change its strategy regarding the number of hbars in circulation?
- How is the Offer expected to impact the current hbar release schedules?
- What is the status of Hedera’s hbar release schedules prior to making this SAFT Exchange Offer?
- Does Hedera intend to raise more funds from hbar sales? If so, how?
- What is the current allocation of hbar ownership?
- When will the right to receive hbars under the new SAFTs vest?
- What will the price per hbar of the new SAFTs be?
- [SAFT] How did Hedera raise funds?
- When does the Offer expire? Can the Offer be extended, and if so, how will I be notified if it is extended?
- What are the tax consequences of accepting or not accepting the Offer?