This document contains a general summary of the terms of the Offer, and it should not be relied upon for legal, financial or tax advice. The tax consequences of participating or not participating in the Offer may vary according to your individual circumstances, and the tax treatment of this Offer is uncertain. SAFT holders may recognize income for income tax purposes as a result of the Offer. Therefore, you should review the tax consequences of participating or not participating in the Offer with your legal, financial and tax advisor(s) before deciding whether to accept the Offer.
Articles in this section
- How many bonus allocation hbars have been distributed to those who accepted the proposed SAFT Exchange offer?
- Where can I find the SAFT Exchange Offer documents?
- How much revenue does Hedera currently generate?
- How does Hedera allocate hbars to its employees, vendors, advisors and other service providers?
- How is Hedera management compensated?
- What factors could cause Hedera to change its strategy regarding the number of released hbars?
- How is the Offer expected to impact the current hbar release schedules?
- What is the status of Hedera’s hbar release schedules prior to making this SAFT Exchange Offer?
- Does Hedera intend to raise more funds from hbar sales? If so, how?
- What is the current allocation of hbar ownership?