The Offer expires on April 13, 2020, at 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time, unless we extend it. We may, in our discretion, for any reason, extend the Offer at any time, but we cannot assure you that the Offer will be extended or, if extended, for how long. In addition, if we materially change the terms of the Offer or the information concerning the Offer, or if we waive a material condition of the Offer, we will extend the Offer to the extent required by law. If the Offer is extended, we will advise you in writing of the extension no later than 9:00 a.m., Eastern Time, on the next business day following the previously scheduled expiration of the Offer period by giving oral or written notice (which may be by email) of such extension to the SAFT holders.
Articles in this section
- How many bonus allocation hbars have been distributed to those who accepted the proposed SAFT Exchange offer?
- Where can I find the SAFT Exchange Offer documents?
- How much revenue does Hedera currently generate?
- How does Hedera allocate hbars to its employees, vendors, advisors and other service providers?
- How is Hedera management compensated?
- What factors could cause Hedera to change its strategy regarding the number of released hbars?
- How is the Offer expected to impact the current hbar release schedules?
- What is the status of Hedera’s hbar release schedules prior to making this SAFT Exchange Offer?
- Does Hedera intend to raise more funds from hbar sales? If so, how?
- What is the current allocation of hbar ownership?