Yes. In order to receive new SAFTs, you must not transfer or attempt to transfer any interest in the SAFT. If, for any reason, you do not retain all of your interest in your SAFT(s), you will not receive any new SAFT(s) or other compensation in exchange for your tendered SAFT(s) that have been canceled. In addition, this Offer is not being made in any state or other jurisdiction where the Offer or sale of SAFTs or hbars is not permitted.
Articles in this section
- How many bonus allocation hbars have been distributed to those who accepted the proposed SAFT Exchange offer?
- Where can I find the SAFT Exchange Offer documents?
- How much revenue does Hedera currently generate?
- How does Hedera allocate hbars to its employees, vendors, advisors and other service providers?
- How is Hedera management compensated?
- What factors could cause Hedera to change its strategy regarding the number of released hbars?
- How is the Offer expected to impact the current hbar release schedules?
- What is the status of Hedera’s hbar release schedules prior to making this SAFT Exchange Offer?
- Does Hedera intend to raise more funds from hbar sales? If so, how?
- What is the current allocation of hbar ownership?