If we cancel tendered SAFTs on April 13, 2020, which is the currently scheduled expiration date of the Offer, the new SAFTs will be distributed on or about April 15, 2020. If we were to extend the expiration date of the Offer, the cancellation date and new SAFT grant date would be similarly extended. Please note that we will require additional time after the new SAFT grant date in which to prepare and deliver your new SAFT to you.
Articles in this section
- How many bonus allocation hbars have been distributed to those who accepted the proposed SAFT Exchange offer?
- Where can I find the SAFT Exchange Offer documents?
- How much revenue does Hedera currently generate?
- How does Hedera allocate hbars to its employees, vendors, advisors and other service providers?
- How is Hedera management compensated?
- What factors could cause Hedera to change its strategy regarding the number of hbars in circulation?
- How is the Offer expected to impact the current hbar release schedules?
- What is the status of Hedera’s hbar release schedules prior to making this SAFT Exchange Offer?
- Does Hedera intend to raise more funds from hbar sales? If so, how?
- What is the current allocation of hbar ownership?