Nothing. SAFTs that you choose not to tender for exchange or that we do not accept for exchange retain their current vesting schedule and remain outstanding until all hbars due under such instruments are distributed or Hedera winds up operations.
Articles in this section
- How many bonus allocation hbars have been distributed to those who accepted the proposed SAFT Exchange offer?
- Where can I find the SAFT Exchange Offer documents?
- How much revenue does Hedera currently generate?
- How does Hedera allocate hbars to its employees, vendors, advisors and other service providers?
- How is Hedera management compensated?
- What factors could cause Hedera to change its strategy regarding the number of hbars in circulation?
- How is the Offer expected to impact the current hbar release schedules?
- What is the status of Hedera’s hbar release schedules prior to making this SAFT Exchange Offer?
- Does Hedera intend to raise more funds from hbar sales? If so, how?
- What is the current allocation of hbar ownership?
- When will I receive my new SAFT?
- What are the tax consequences of accepting or not accepting the Offer?
- Will I be required to give up all my rights to the canceled SAFTs?
- Can I freely transfer my SAFTs and/or the hbars to which the SAFTs entitle me?
- When will the right to receive hbars under the new SAFTs vest?