Swirlds will be focused on bringing to market products and services that will grow the ecosystem for Hedera, hashgraph, and HBAR. Hedera will be a wholly Council member-driven organization focused on governing the world's first mass adopted, public decentralized ledger. Swirlds will enable developers to create distributed applications on the Hedera network. Hedera will have an outsourcing services agreement with Swirlds to provide engineering, product, and marketing, and other services needed for operations and the continued advancement of the core development that is happening today.
Articles in this section
- How was the hashgraph IP purchase price calculated?
- What decisions have been made and who made those decisions?
- How will Swirlds and Hedera work together in the future, and what is the distinction between these organizations?
- How will Swirlds interact with the Governing Council?
- When will the transition of Hedera staff to Swirlds take place?
- Who from the Hedera executive leadership team is moving to Swirlds?
- What is Swirlds’ vision/multi-year plan? What are the additional service offerings that Swirlds will provide?
- Who will be left at Hedera / who is not moving?
- Will Hedera’s Board of Directors be the same after the executive leadership transitions to Swirlds?